I am currently a mature student trying to clear my clutter. i am being ruthless with my clearout which is not being helped by my family that keep dropping off bags of their own stuff for me to sell. i am selling mostly clothes but also anything else i no longer have a use for like books i have read once or twice or household items.
i have a bit of a shopping problem so you may even find some new items in my listing where i havent even had the chance to use them.
Nearly all my items start at 99p auction and i always send out even if they only get 1 bid and sell for 99p. my postage is always as accurate as i can make it as i weigh everything when i list. i package all my items in new envelopes or brown paper and bubble wrap 99% of the time. the other 1% is recycled envelopes that are in good enough condition to be used again.
The boring important bit
I will automatically combine postage and send updated invoice when buying multiple items. My combined invoice will reflect the actual cost to post once all items won are weighed. If items end on a different day please message me so that i know to wait before sending invoice. I am also happy to post abroad and again please wait for updated invoice.
All items are sent out within 48 hours of payment at the latest, usuallly same or next day unless paying on a saturday when monday will be the next posting day.
Please pay within 4 days of winning auction. If there will be a delay please contact asap to discuss other payment options.
I accept returns within 7 working days of receipt. return postage is at the buyers cost. If you feel an item is not as described please contact Before leaving feedback so that i have a chance to solve the issue. You are welcome to return change of mind purchases with buyers covering return postage costs, once received a refund of item price only will be sent via paypal.